Monday, December 18, 2006

ScrapNLearn

We take days here and there and spend time making scrapbook pages from our lessons. This is something we have only been doing for a couple months now and the kids have a lot of fun doing it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These pages were completed by my 7 year old son. He has such a great time putting them together.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This creation page was done by 10 year old Melanie. She has an Adam and Eve page in the works.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My 13 year old son will even get involved! He said he's looking forward to making another one soon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My 14 year old daughter, Cassie, loves doing it so much she has decided to make it one of her church projects only using scripture stories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I just happened to run across your blog. I love it! I am going to add it to my blog roll on 360 if you don't mind. We are a homeschool family, too. My blogroll consists of learning sites, and I love your site. You have some really great things posted.

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, I love your photos of your childrens notebooking pages!! I happened to run across your blog on HSB and then found this blog from your yahoo group and boy am I glad I did : ) We are doing a lot of lapbooking right now which has been great fun and the notebooking stuff looks really interesting to. I think I'll join your group and see what tips I can get : )
Blessings,
BChsMamaof3
www.homeschoolblogger.com/BChsMamaof3

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails