Friday, January 20, 2012

Homeschool Planning Pages


This is a large file and may take some time to download



Teaching Homeschool Planning Pages in Color or Black and White Options

2 Styles of Student Weekly Scheduling Pages, Student Checklist, and Chore Chart Checklist in Color and Black and White Options

You can also download separate files below if you don't want all the pages.  They are available in both colored or black and white versions.  I will indicate below what you will be downloading.

Teaching Planning Pages

Student Pages Style 1

Student Pages Style 2

Student Black and White Pages


8 comments:

dreaming in maine said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks! These pages are great!

Kim said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Two Babies on a Mission at one time! I know you cannot wait to hold them in your arms again :-)

I am new at this homeschool thing and have been looking for some great pages to help me get organized. Thank you so much for your site.

Sally Smallwood

Katy said... Best Blogger Tips

I cant get the pages to open. What am I doing wrong?

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Katy,

I'm not sure why the other links weren't working for you but I've uploaded a new link with all the pages combined. You can find the link just under the post icon. It's a large file, so give it a little time load. I checked it and it should work for you.

parkepreschool said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks a ton! I've been working on putting a binder together and these will add nicely. Thanks!

Bethany said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much for these! I'm just starting to plan things out for the summer and fall, and I know these will be so helpful!

Thanks again!

Brenda said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for caring enough to share!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails