Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Freebies - Organized by Subject/Topic

Free Notebooking Pages, Lapbooks, Flashcards, Planning Pages and More! 

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me how these freebies have worked for you. Send me a link to a blog post where you've posted any of your completed work using my products or freebies. And I'm always open to requests. Contact me if you have something you'd like me to create for your homeschool! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! 


If you are having problems downloading your file/s, please read this post before contacting me.  Thank you!

American History




Language Arts
Literature
Trumpet of the Swan
Mr. Poppers Penguins

Fine Arts
Composer Mini-books

Math
Teaching Textbooks Forms
Mathematicians are People, Too - Vol. 2

Holiday & Seasonal
Scouts

Planning
School Check-off Chart

Notebook Cover Pages

Misc.

9 comments:

Becky said... Best Blogger Tips

what a find........thankyou for sharing all of this

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi, I love these, they are fantastic, but I can't seem to be able to open Noah and the Flood, The page for Jubal and Tubal Cain opens up instead. Thankyou for sharing these.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Sorry about that! Noah and the Flood is working now! Thanks for letting me know :)

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks so much for this great list! I have linked to it on my blog at http://heartsforhomeschooling.blogspot.com/2010/12/free-notebook-pages-at-notebooking-nook.html
Mrs. Hearts

Shona said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for this! I've just downloaded the Science Experiment pages. I think they will be used for years to come - soemthing for each stage of their education.

I'll be back for sure :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for the fantastic scouting stuff! It's great to find another LDS homeschooler and publisher. I would love to talk and ask a few questions. Is there a chance you would email me at Familytreeclimber@Yahoo.com? My partner (not LDS) and I just got our first publication approved by Currclick. Our company is called Learning Tree Games if you're curious.
Familytreeclimber@Yahoo.com

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much for sharing your page, we are getting ready to "notebook" our way through the Original 13 Colonies.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for sharing! :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Love your notebooking pages! Thank you for so generously sharing your work!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails