Saturday, December 16, 2006

My School Room

I thought I would add the pictures of my school room that I had had up on my other blog.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My bookshelves... they just sit on my desk, which is just a fold out table.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is our main desk area. We spend most of our time here but the kids do sit at their desks to do independent work.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These bookshelves hold all the books I use with the kids during the school year, such as, literature, atlases, activity books and reference.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Each of the six kids has their own shelf to store their books. On the bottom shelves I have a box for each science books we use to hold the lab supplies.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A couple years back we painted our schoolroom blue and put an outline map of the world on our wall. We did this with an overhead projector. We paint in the countries we as we study them. This will be treasured for many years after the kids are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails