Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fab Fridays - Pretzels

WARNING! This post may get a little twisted!!!

We love pretzels and almost every time we go to the mall we go to Auntie Anne's and purchase one or two to share. I don't know how many times I've thought about making homemade pretzels and never took the time to do it. When I asked my kids what they wanted to do last Friday I was excited for them to say they wanted to make pretzels! I just have to say they were probably the best tasting pretzels of my life... NO JOKE! They were FABULOUS!
I found the recipe at Allrecipes.com. They were so good we're planning on making them again after church on Sunday, only this next time we'll make a double batch :)




But of course we weren't just going to make pretzels, we had to learn a little bit about them as well. Here are a few website we found along with our study and some notebooking pages I put together for the kids to do.





























Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails