Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Titles - INSECTS!

I've just released two new titles that are sure to be a lot of fun for your kids. My kids are very excited about getting started. I cut out all the mini-books and laid them out to see how they would all fit together and my kids were asking when we get to start. I always like to hear that :)



There are 21 mini-books included in the set and will be a triple lapbook when completed. They would also be a great addition to a notebook for some dimension.








This set has over 100 notebooking pages, cover page and more than 20 coloring pages. There is a wide variety of topics included in this set of pages. It also includes both basic and primary-lined options.







Here's the best deal of all!!! Get both titles above plus Honey Bee Mini-books for only $6.00! This combo is more than 25% off through August 18th. So be sure to get it at this great LOW price!!






I created these pages to use while we study insects while using A New World of Adventure Unit Study. We are so excited to get our school year going. Well, at least I am :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails