After reading that verse, I knew God had heard my prayer. I knew He was with me. While I will always continue to fast and pray for my children, I will keep this scripture verse close to my heart when I feel down.
- I'm working on getting our son's room ready for his return! We're cutting out tons of hearts to hang all over his room with messages from family and friends. I'm cheating a little though and buying some of those heart-shaped post-its.
- I'm getting a few pictures framed and hung up in our family room. I'm redoing a wall in that room.
- I have a stack of books on my living room floor I need to organize and get back on the shelves.
- Teriyaki chicken, rice, vegetables
- Shrimp pasta with a white wine sauce smothered in portobella mushrooms, bacon, garlic and lots of other goodies.... just whatever I had on hand.
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lightly breaded pork, garlic mashed potatoes, vegetables
|Only one of our six turtle eggs hatched... but look how cute!|