Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Freebie: Principles of Liberty Copywork




My older children don't typically do any sort of copywork once they start high school. However if they're working on memorization they will occasionally ask me to put together some copywork for the purpose of helping them with their memorization.

My daughter, Melanie, has been taking Government courses from The National Center For Constitutional Studies... I've written about the first of the two courses here. She has absolutely loved every minute of these courses, seriously! She's just begun the second course but told me yesterday, "I'm already in love with this one too." Which obviously makes me happy :)

The copywork I created for her are The 28 Principles of Liberty they suggest the kids memorize during the part 1 course. She's finished with this but I wanted to share them with those of you who might be using this course as well. These pages will work great with any study of Government though.

Photobucket



1 comment:

Laurie said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you!! I downloaded them and I plan on looking at what you have to say about that program. Looks interesting.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails