Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ice Blocking Youth Activity

I'm a youth leader at my church and we have about 40-50 youth ranging from ages 12-18 that meet each week. We are always trying to come up with fun activities for them and this one is always a favorite with the kids. This would make a great homeschool activity as well. All you need is an ice block, towel and a nice steep hill. This is tons of fun! Even some of the leaders love to get involved. I would have too but ended up wearing tan pants and didn't want grass stains :(



Sorry about the wiggly camera! I forgot to turn it off and then ended up taping more kids heading down the hill.

The girl with the crazy arm and leg action at the beginning of the video is my 17 year old daughter, Cassie - she's great!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails